Our virtual Instrument Expo will feature instrumentation available for use in service centers at WSU. Presentations will include the Center for NMR Spectroscopy (NMR), the Laboratory for Biotechnology and Bioanalysis (LBB), the Institute for Materials Research (IMR), and many more! Join us to learn about instruments that may benefit your research.
Monday, October 12, 2020
Instruments available in the following service centers will be highlighted:
- 2:03 – 2:09 pm – Nuclear Science Center (NSC)
- 2:09 – 2:15 pm – Center for NMR Spectroscopy (NMR)
- 2:15 – 2:21 pm – Tissue Imaging and Proteomics Laboratory
- 2:21 – 2:27 pm – WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- 2:27 – 2:33 pm – Laboratory for Biotechnology and Bioanalysis (LBB)
- 2:33 – 2:39 pm – Institute of Materials Research (IMR)
- 2:39 – 2:45 pm – Peter Hooper GeoAnalytical Lab
- 2:45 – 2:51 pm – Radiogenic Isotope and Geochronology Laboratory
- 2:51 – 2:57 pm – Stable Isotope Core
Small Angle X-Ray Scattering (SAXS) System
We are gauging faculty interest in the acquisition of a SAXS at WSU. SAXS is a versatile experimental tool, useful for probing nanoscale structural information in a range of materials, ranging from inorganic nanoparticles to biological molecules. If this instrument would benefit your research, please register as a potential user below!